The Martin Modern site plan layout shows that the project will consist of 2 towers: the North Tower and the South Tower.
Please contact us below if you would like to have the detailed Martin Modern site plan emailed to you once available.
Martin Modern Site Plan Layout · Key Points
- Comprises a 20-storey mid-rise tower and a 30-storey high rise tower.
- The North Tower faces North-East / South West and comprises 7 stacks, ie. 7 units on every floor.
- The South Tower is at a right angle to the North Tower, and faces North-West / South-East. It has 8 stacks.
- The positioning of the 2 towers maximises the views from every unit.
- The towers occupy only a small part of the site; most the land is given over to facilities and landscaping. A feature of the site will be secret roof gardens.
- The whole project has 15 stacks, comprising 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Floor areas start from 800 sq ft for the 2 bedroom units, to around 1,800 sq ft for the 4 bedroom units. These are luxury residences, so the sizes are larger than for most of the current new launches.
Martin Modern Site Plan Layout · Showflat · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like the Martin Modern condo site plan & floor plan brochure sent to you once available.