The Martin Modern site plan layout shows that the project will consist of 2 towers: the North Tower and the South Tower.
Please contact us below if you would like to have the detailed Martin Modern site plan emailed to you once available.
Martin Modern Site Plan Layout · Key Points
- Comprises two 30-storey high rise towers housing 450 apartments.
- The North Tower faces North-East / South West and comprises 7 stacks, ie. 7 units on every floor.
- The South Tower is at a right angle to the North Tower, and faces North-West / South-East. It has 8 stacks.
- The positioning of the 2 towers maximises the views. All units get views of the garden, or of the river, or of the city skyline.
- The towers occupy only a small part of the site; more than 80% of the land will be turned into a lush botanic garden with over 200 species of plants and more than 50 species of trees and palms. Another feature will be secret roof gardens.
- The whole project has 15 stacks, comprising 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units.
- Floor areas start from 800 sq ft for the 2 bedroom units, to around 1,800 sq ft for the 4 bedroom units. These are luxury residences, so the sizes are larger than for most of the current new launches.
Martin Modern Site Plan Layout · Showflat · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like the Martin Modern condo site plan & floor plan brochure sent to you once available.